Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Nicki Minaj.

Now a days music is kinda lame. why? Well cause all the "new" artist suck! The only artist that I consider good is Nicki Minaj. Most of the new rappers or musicians don't know how to rap, or even sing! Why i think that Nicki Minaj is a good musician is cause she has flavor and new ideas that no one in the music industry has came up with. like for example she clashes in all kinds of cultures into a song. She also Makes you think about her music when you listen to her songs you have to pay attention to the lyrics or else you wont get what message she is trying to get throught to you, She is also the black version of lady gaga not being racist here!!  she comes up with amazing stuff!!This is Thee awesome Nicki Minaj down below.

click the link to hear ♪Your Love♪ by Nicki Minaj
♪Nicki Minaj♪

5 comments:

  1. Jajaja that is the famous Nicki Minaj!!!! I know her lol. She sings in the song "Bed Rock". I also like how she is unique in some of her songs like you said. But Lady Gaga puts a little less clothing. I actually like how Nicki Minaj dresses and the things she wears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know huh! she is awesome she dont try to hard to be famouse like gaga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! Look it is Nicki Minaj is so pretty I just love what she wears. and Nicki Minaj is amazing Love her song "Your Love" (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know but the only time I have off from work and school I don't want to stay home. I want to go out and do things but maybe I need to make time because lately I am falling asleep in alot of my classes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg oh sielos i didnt even notice!
    hahaaha jk! ya i think you should do that!

    ReplyDelete