Monday, November 8, 2010

My weekend as a mother. . . .


Well This weekend was rather interesting for me. So i have this class called Child development, and all it talks about is being a parent and all. And so as part of the experience you can take a computerized baby home. And since I'm Diana i took one home thinking it would be cool to see how i would stand up to being a mother and all. Boy did i want to return that damn baby back that same night! I thought that it was way way WAY exaggerated! cause i took care of my sister when she was a baby cause my mom was at work and all and my dad wasn't there and my sister didnt cry every two hours and didnt eat 7 times a day she was always asleep and she was always laughing and when she got fussy u just put her pacifire in her mouth and that was it or you had to give her a toy and that was the end of it. But not this thing! Athan, Thats what i named him and yes it was a boy. Well, Athan  cried every night! and not just once or twice he cried at 2 at 3 at 4 and at 5 to 6 and not just for ten minties or so it cried for like 12 minutes then wen i stuck the cork of a bottle into his mouth it ate for 30 minutes and he would go to sleep and ten minutes later it cried again and ate again. then it would coo and cry again to change the pamper and then that was it till a hour later! and it went on and on! But at least i got something out of it right?! What i got out of this is that i am totally 100% sure that i am no were and i mean no were near being a mother! i hated every part of it! evry songle part of it!!!!!!




2 comments:

  1. wow! yeah snookies, nope i dont see you being a mom either. lol. good thing i didnt take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I don't see you as a mother either Diana. Well at least not yet. OMG! I took that baby home too in it was so annoying mine cried every hour and at night too. Alex took it the same weekend as I did. Alex's baby wasn't suppose to cry as much as mine because she worked and I didn't. At 2 in the mornin I got a txt from Alex lol she was tellin me that she didn't want the baby anymore lol. We had the baby for 4 days cause it was a 4 day weekend so you can imagine how that went!

    ReplyDelete