Tuesday, December 14, 2010

traveling

OK well this month is very exciting to me i love to travel and normally we got to Mexico like once a year but thanks to my moms surgery we have gone to Mexico like 3 times and i didn't go one time it as nice to have the house to myself but any who my mom came back and she got a Dr.s note that she cant work till a week or so and then she went to give it to her work place and i guess we have to go back to Mexico next week to get it and i think imma get my prom dress to or buy the materials and give them to my aunt so that i have a unique dress made just for me! but yeah  i think that this year we have gone like once in august and three times this past month and counting one more time for next week i think that makes five times that's how mush we go in like 3 years normal but i don't care i love traveling lol  but what gets me nervous is going to were our phone loses signal and since we take this back roads to save time it get scary at night cuz there is hardly and traffic or gas stations

No comments:

Post a Comment